Skt Josef’s International School, located in the centre of beautiful and historic Roskilde, is just 25 minutes by train or car from Copenhagen. The school has both International and Danish Departments, with the later established in 1904 and the International Department established in 2012. Skt. Josef’s is an independent, Catholic-Christian school but is open to all families with an international connection.
The International Department uses the Cambridge International Education programme with students starting in Year 1 (5 years old) through to Year 11 (16 years old).
At Skt. Josef’s International School we offer your child:
- A safe and secure learning environment
- An international context, where all cultures, traditions and beliefs are welcome
- A pedagogical approach designed to build character
- An international curriculum provided by Cambridge International Education
- All tuition in English
- A global staff who are highly-trained, experienced, specialist teachers
- High expectations and levels of achievement
- English, Spanish, French and Danish taught by native speakers
- A before and after school program (SFO) for 5-9 year olds
- An innovative approach, where students learn to solve-problems in cooperative and creative way