Two men were found dead on Monday in a caravan in Brande, a town in central Jutland.
The deaths are suspected to be the result of leaking gas as the men slept overnight in the caravan after attending a tractor-pulling competition in Brande over the weekend.
The relatives of the two men, who had been trying to get into contact over the weekend, discovered the bodies after entering the caravan.
A tragic accident
“The cause of death may be leaking gas,” said Ole Vanghøj from Mid and West Jutland Police, according to Berlingske.
“There was at no time something that would indicate there has been a crime. This appears to be a tragic accident.”
Forensic teams are continuing to investigate the scene on Frihedevej in Brande.
The two men, aged 25 and 24, have been identified, but their names have not yet been made public.