Senior Business Analyst
Bjerringbro, DK, 8850
Would you like to take a proactive role in shaping the Performance Management area in Service through identifying areas of improvement, and implementing initiatives to completion?
Then join our Service Performance Management team as a Senior Business Analyst and take part in maturing the area and increasing the impact that the team delivers.
What is the job about?
As Senior Business Analyst you will be involved in global projects. Service is currently on a change journey to implement a new service management system and change the ways of working. This includes re-evaluating and implementing our service performance setup. You will drive deliveries with limited supervision within given boundaries.
The job will also include providing support to regions. As a trusted advisor, you will coordinate performance reviews, support with insights, and constantly look for gaps and areas to optimize our business.
Furthermore, you will:
- Proactively identify Service areas of improvement and propose ways forward within the area of responsibility;
- Propose, initiate, and deliver initiatives within the Performance Management area after alignment with key stakeholders;
- Drive Performance Management activities in cross-collaboration global projects;
- Analyze commercial and service operational data to ensure fact-based decisions;
- Turn complex data into compelling storylines while outlining recommendations and business impact with risks and benefits, by creating well-prepared PowerPoint presentations, etc.;
- Participate in and drive the shaping of our reporting solutions from the early conceptualization stage to managing the live solutions and ensuring business fit;
- Support global, regional, and local stakeholders by fulfilling assigned tasks or proactively bringing forward relevant information, proposals, etc.;
- Collaborate with- and support other team members based on needs arising within our area of responsibility.
We imagine that you have:
- Educational background in Economics, Finance, Strategy, Business, or a similar field;
- +3 years’ experience in a similar role in an international company;
- Hands-on experience in data modeling and working with large sets of data;
- Expertise in presentation skills and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Project Management or Consultancy experience is considered an asset;
- It is beneficial if you have experience with SAP, SAP BW, PowerBI, and other technologies or skills that build on top of your business analyst toolbox. E.g., VBA, SQL, statistical tools, Think cell;
- Fluency in English.
What’s in it for you?
Whether it’s developing leadership skills or advancing your expertise even further, we’ll support you with continuous learning and development opportunities, to help discuss and steer your long-term Grundfos career path. You’ll be welcomed from day one into an inclusive, trusting environment guided by our six core values.
In addition, your day-to-day benefits include:
- If you’ll be working from your home office, we’ll make sure you are well equipped with a good workstation. However, you are always welcome to our offices where you can engage, learn, and have fun with colleagues
- On top of it, flexible working hours and up to 3 days’ additional paid leave for volunteering of your choice
- Annual bonuses, health insurance, parental support, internal well-being consultants and program
- Access to the modern Grundfos Academy to pursue further both personal and professional development
- Diverse, inclusive environment with employee-led forums offering colleagues a safe place to connect and share openly
Do you want to learn more?
If you have questions or would like to know more about this position, please contact Manager of Performance Management, Stephan Rønnow Anhøj at: +4524769531.
If this job sounds appealing, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.